The event trances you into another world where you start relating pictures with words. You’re shown common pictures and are asked to connect those pictures together and identify them as prescribed in the topics of each round. We welcome you warmly to LICET and exhibit your skills of connecting pictures with words.
- A team should consist minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 members.
- The members of the team need not to be from the same college.
- In this stage, it’s just connecting common things based on the pictures displayed which would be on a general topic.
- Tie breaker decides the qualifying team for next round in case of same points.
- Duration of slides will be 60 seconds.
- Teams must answer the questions by linking the images.
- 4 set of rounds will be conducted and each round carries same marks.
- Each team will have different set of questions based upon lots.
- One round will be technical and the remaining three rounds will be non-technical where the final round would be personality round.
- Duration of each slide will be 45 seconds.
- Tie breaker will be considered in case of any tie between the teams.
- Teams must identify the personality based on the clues given.
- Negative marks for wrong answers (Only for Personality round).
- Participants should come in neat Formals (NO Jeans and T-Shirts).
- Usage of mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the campus.
- Each round marks will be evaluated for the final result.
- The decision of event coordinators/judges will be final.