The event is a blend of two of the most important skills which an engineer is expected to possess in the current scenario. It tests you on your comprehension of the concepts of science and engineering and challenges your entrepreneurship.
1-3 members per team.
- The event comprises of 2 rounds.
- Round 1: MCQs. 15 Technical(Basic)+ 15 Managerial
- Time: 20 minutes
- There is no relative grading. The teams should cross a definite cut-off to enter into the other rounds.
- Round 2: An engineering field will be given to each of the teams. Each team is expected to come up with a single technical solution/concept/product. The technical solution/concept/product developed should be sold and marketed.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Presentation time: 10 minutes; Q/A Session: 5 minutes
- Ideas will be judged based on product specification, innovation, business/market knowledge and sales skills.
- Total points: 40
- Judges decision is final.
- All presentations will be oral. No properties allowed.
- Presentations should be professional.
- No replacement of team members.
- Time allotted for each event should be maintained strictly.
- No. of teams selected is based on the Judges’ decision.
- Participants should come in neat formals (No jeans and T-Shirts).
- Usage of mobile phone is strictly prohibited inside the campus.
- Each round marks will be evaluated for final result.
- College ID card must be presented at the time of registration and also during the event.