- Maximum of 3members per team
- Last day for the submission of abstracts is 14 Aug 2018 and full paper is on 16 Aug 2018.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to you if your paper is selected for the event.
- Abstracts and full papers should be sent in the prescribed IEEE format.
- All the abstracts and full papers should be sent to: email@example.com with subject as TORQ PAPER PRESENTATION
- Participants can present the paper up to 7 minutes and 3 minutes for Q&A session.
- Pre-registration through online is mandatory for participation . NO ON-SPOT registration is entertained.
- Participants are requested to mail the presentation and to bring the presentation on a pen drive.
- Two hard copies of the paper should be submitted on the day of event.
- Other departments in LICET are also conducting symposiums on the same day;
- Papers submitted to torq 2k18 should not be sent to other department symposiums.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
Any topics related to Mechanical Engineering (May include topics given below)
4. Renewable Energy
- Participants should come in neat Formals (No Jeans and T-Shirts are allowed).
- Judges’ decision would be final.
- You will need your college ID for registering on spot before the event during Torq 2K18