Project Expo is a technical event in which the participants should prepare their project and they have to bring the project to demonstrate in front of the judges. There is only one round and the best is chosen by the judges and the prizes will be given.
Each team can have maximum of 3 members.
- Student taking part in project Expo event should follow certain rules regarding the event.
- The project must be displayed and presented with an effective power point presentation.
- very team may have their own laptops with their project presentation.
- Teams will be given a space to set up their model/design for exhibition and for judging.
- Participants should come in neat Formals (No Jeans and T-Shirts are allowed).
- Participants should bring their college ID for registering on spot before the event during TorQ 2k18.
- All selected participants will receive participation certificate.
- Participants should bring all their requirements to execute their project.
- The panel of judges consists of subject experts from our college.
- A team member can participate in only one project presentation.
- Design (Compactness and the efficiency of work done)
- Efficiency (Performance of given task)
- Relevance with practical need.