- Maximum of four members are allowed in a team.
- Each team can have one vehicle.
- Participants from different institutions may form a team.
- Maximum of two members can operate the bot on the track.
- Damaging the arena will lead to disqualification.
- The organizers have the right to disqualify any team indulging in misbehaviour.
- The teams must adhere to the spirit of a healthy competition.
- Other rules (including skips and no. of touches) will be announced before beginning the match.
- Event coordinators will not take any incharge for the damage of vehicle during event.
- Prelims will be conducted based on number of teams showing up on the day of competition. Top 6 teams shall compete in final round.
- Points will be allocated based on fouls made and obstacles avoided.
- • All vehicles shall be driven by servo motor or DC motor and can be controlled by either wired or a wireless controller.
- Wireless bots should have Dual Frequencies.
- The Bots dimensions should not exceed 300*300*200 mm (excluding antenna) and the maximum allowable weight is 5kg.
- The maximum potential difference between the circuits must be lesser than
- No readymade assembly is allowed.
- • Participants must come in neat formals(No Jeans and T-Shirts)
- Judges decision will be final.
- Phones are not allowed inside the college campus.
- College ID is required to register on spot and also to enter the premises.