- A team of maximum of two members can be formed
- Materials should be brought by the contestants (except launching equipment).
- The team must consist of students from the same Institute.
- Pressure for the rocket’s launch is fixed for every round.
- Same rocket should be used for both the rounds without any modifications.
- Judges decision will be final and binding.
• The lid of the water bottle in the interior should have a diameter of 2.3cm.
- One trial launch will be given before the main launch.
- In the first round, points are awarded on the basis of distance travelled by the rocket.
- According to the distance travelled by the rocket in the first round, the teams are scrutinised.
- The qualified teams are only eligible for the second round.
- In the second round, points are awarded on the basis of Accuracy test(projectile)
- Special points will be awarded for the aerodynamics and appearance.
- TORQ 2k18 ID will be provided during onspot registraton
- College ID is must to register for both online and onspot registering participants